Route Map and Current Location


View South America Tour in a larger map

December 03, 2008

Back in Peru

Lucho's Casa de Ciclistas in Trujillo. There were 5 other riders staying at the same time as me so space was a bit tight but it was nice to meet some fellow tourers and exchange stories and advice.


Limatambo



Moments after this photo was taken, he answered a call on his mobile phone.
Inca baths at Tambomachay.Cristo Blanco, who looks down over Cusco.


The Sacred Valley, seen from the Ollantaytambo citadel.

There were many school groups visiting Cusco at the same time as me, and for some reason they all wanted a photo taken with me. I should have charged 1 Sol a picture like the locals do.
The summit of Huaynu Picchu.
The same place 7 years earlier.










1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog mate - I certainly envy you! If I didn't get married & settled down I would have joined you on your tours by now, ATB & See you in the summer of 09' in Chepstow!

    ReplyDelete